Check the following points before you hand in the essay.
- Have you read through your essay at least once since you completed
- Do you think your essay is interesting to your readers?
- Does the topic fall in the category requested by the teacher?
- Is the topic clearly presented in the introductory paragraph?
- Are all the supporting ideas connected to the topic?
- Is there a good conclusion, and is it connected to the topic?
- Have you checked your essay for any spelling mistakes?
- Does the layout of your printed paper look good?
Is the paragraph format OK?
Is the font size correct?
Is the line spacing right?
Are the margins proper?
After you checked all of the above points,then
you can submit your essay.